Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Little Pony: Legends of Magic - Volume 1

Volume 1
WHITLEY • HICKEY
Description: The magic of My Little Pony continues in a brand-new series!

Explore the origins of cutie marks, friendships, magic and more as Legends of Magic reveals the secret history of Equestria!

Written by Jeremy Whitley with art by Brenda Hickey.

Front cover art by Brenda Hickey
Collects issues #1-6

More My Little Pony from IDW:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 1-12
My Little Pony: Pony Tales
My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 1-9
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic

Written by: Jeremy Whitley
Art by: Brenda Hickey
Colors by: Heather Breckel
Letters by: Neil Uyetake
Series edits by: Bobby Curnow
Collection edits by: Justin Eisinger and Alonzo Simon
Collection design by: Ron Estevez
Publisher: Ted Adams

Contents:
Issue #1 (Apr 2017)
Issue #2 (May 2017)
Issue #3 (Jun 2017)
Issue #4 (Jul 2017)
Issue #5 (Aug 2017)
Issue #6 (Sep 2017)