Saturday, October 10, 2020

My Talking Angela - Learn the Spooky Dance with Angela!

Learn the Spooky Dance with Angela! 🎃 NEW Halloween Update in My Talking Angela
Length1:16
Description: 🎃🦇 I've given My Talking Angela an extra SPOOKY makeover for Halloween – just FOR YOU! 🕷️🕸️ Let's get our spook on, #LittleKitties! https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta-yt-description

👻 Whooooo's excited?! 👻 Me too! What should we do first? Let's dance to the new Spooky Song, of course! Follow the 🎃 and discover my BOO-tiful new Halloween dance stage. 💃🕺

And forget about TRICKS this Halloween – this year, I'm all about TREATS! 🧁🍬 There are so many yummy ones! Which is your fave? Marshmallow ghosts, unicorn cake, or pumpkin cookies? 😋 Let's try them all!

But that's not all! If we collect all our special Halloween memories in the premium sticker album, there's a SPOOK-tacular outfit to unlock. 🥳

Check out the new My Talking Angela update now and level up your Halloween with me! 👉 https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta-yt-description