Thursday, April 1, 2021

Outfit7 - Get Ready to Shine in My Talking Angela 2!

Get ready for something big in this summer... It's time to shine bright with your BFF in My Talking Angela 2! A fun-tastic sequel to the popular game My Talking Angela that was launched in December 2014 and from the creators of My Talking Tom 2, My Talking Hank, and My Talking Tom Friends, Talking Angela is moving to the city, and she wants a BFF who will help her shine! Together you can be whoever you want to be, all while baking yummy treats, being dancing stars, or making sweet music. Get ready for an amazing new adventure, coming this summer! See below for more information or watch the video here.

We’ve all been dreaming about it… And now it’s about to come true! My Talking Angela 2 is coming in summer 2021.

Your new BFF is going on a brand new adventure. And she wants you to join her! She’s moved to a new city and there’s so much to explore and experience.

Discover the magic of true friendship together as you dress up and get ready – as only best friends can. There are countless customization options to play with! And then go and shine bright in the big city, dancing, making music, playing mini-games, baking sweet treats, and more!

BFFs have way more fun together! So get ready to shine in My Talking Angela 2.

Now available in limited countries.