Thursday, July 1, 2021

My Talking Tom 2 and My Talking Angela 2 - Closet Tour!

🤩 CLOSET TOUR! 🤩 My Talking Tom 2 and My Talking Angela 2 (Gameplay)
Length: 2:52
Description: 🎉 My Talking Angela 2 is almost here! 🎉 And Talking Angela's got THE COOLEST closet! Pre-register now and get the Cutie-Pie Dress at launch! https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta2-yt-description

🤔 Who's got the best wardrobe – Talking Tom or Talking Angela?! Watch and decide for yourself! 🏆

It's a side-by-side closet showdown! 🤩 Are you ready to see the amazing outfits and accessories in My Talking Tom 2 and the NEW GAME My Talking Angela 2?! 👀

That's right! 📣 My Talking Angela 2 is COMING SOON! 📣 And Angela's got a closet packed full of outfits and accessories AND loads and loads of hairstyles and makeup options to play with. ❤️👩‍🎤💄 You can style her any way you want! ⭐ But that's not all! Pre-register now and you'll get her super special Cutie-Pie Dress when the game launches! 👗🤩

Get ready for Tom and Angela's closet tour... This is some EPIC fashion. 🥳 🎩🌈😎 Top hats, fedoras, headphones, rainbow fur, sunglasses, beachy outfits, pinstripes, fireman gear, leather jackets, polka dot tops... 💥 The list goes on and on and on! You have to watch and see!

❓ Who's your fashion icon?! ⭐

🎮 Dress up Tom in My Talking Tom 2 now – it's available to play on Android and iOS for free!

📅 And get ready... You can explore Angela's closet and get all dressed up together – as only BFFs can – when My Talking Angela 2 launches worldwide later this summer! 🥳✨❤️ And remember to pre-register to get your very own Cutie-Pie Dress! ⭐👗 https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta2-yt-description

Disclaimer:
The exclusive Cutie-Pie outfit is only available when you pre-register for My Talking Angela 2 on Google Play between June 17 and July 13 (by 24:00 CET), 2021. The Cutie-Pie outfit will be available from the first day of the official My Talking Angela 2 launch, upon downloading the game. Full terms and conditions are available here: https://outfit7.com/mta2-preregistration/en