Saturday, July 24, 2021

My Talking Tom Friends - Tom's Crazy New Ride!

๐Ÿ˜œ Tom's Crazy New Ride! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ NEW My Talking Tom Friends Gameplay
Length: 2:59
Description: ๐Ÿก๐ŸŽฎ There's no end to crazy fun in the My Talking Tom Friends house! Join the party and see for yourself! ๐Ÿฅณ https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mttf-yt-description

What would happen if Talking Tom decided to ride Rumer all day, instead of walking around?! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ Watch this hilarious gameplay and see for yourself! ๐Ÿ‘€

That's right! Tom's rocking the vacuum life all around the My Talking Tom Friends house AND right out in the garden. ๐Ÿก He's zooming around past funny bathroom karaoke parties ๐ŸŽค, basketball games in the kitchen ๐Ÿ€, painting masterpieces in the living room ๐ŸŽจ, and fun with telescopes and tire swings outside! ๐Ÿ”ญ

Want to ride Rumer the vacuum in My Talking Tom Friends too?! YOU CAN! ๐Ÿคฏ Join the friends for non-stop 24/7 fun now! ๐Ÿก๐ŸŽฎ https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mttf-yt-description My Talking Tom Friends is available to download and play now on iOS and Google Play.