Friday, October 1, 2021

My Talking Angela 2 Short - Get Ready with Me!

✨ Get Ready with Me! ✨ My Talking Angela 2 #shorts
Length: 0:29
Description: 😃⏰✨ Are you ready for a brand new day of fun in My Talking Angela 2?! 👉 https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta2-yt-description

Me too! 🙌 I can't wait to see all the amazing things we're going to do today. Best friends have the best adventures! Let's get ready! 🛌🥐🪥🛀 👉🛫

🥰 There are just so many ways we can unleash our creativity and have fun together in my new game. It's time to shine! 💖✨

We can 🧁 bake desserts, 🎵 make music, 💃 dance like superstars, 🎮 play mini-games, 🛫 travel, and so much more! 🤯🎉 And with thousands of customization options for makeup, hairstyles, and clothes – we can totally express ourselves and be whoever we want to be! ✨🥳

💖 Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the magic of true friendship?! Let's go! 💫🎮 My Talking Angela 2 is available to download and play now on all major platforms worldwide: https://outfit7.com/apps/download/mta2-yt-description