Saturday, October 23, 2021

My Talking Angela 2 Short - Princess Pink vs. Rockstar Glam!

Length: 0:30
Description: Love fashion? ​​๐Ÿ‘— Wanna play with color? ๐ŸŽจ Express yourself?! ๐ŸŽ‰ Then join me in my brand new game, My Talking Angela 2! https://o7n.co/mta2-yt-description

After all, best friends style the best looks! ๐Ÿ˜ Speaking of – what do you think of these two outfits?! ๐Ÿค” Which is your fave?! Tell me in the comments! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿฅฐ There are just so many ways we can unleash our creativity and have fun together in my new game. It's time to shine! ๐Ÿ’–✨

We can ๐Ÿง bake desserts, ๐ŸŽต make music, ๐Ÿ’ƒ dance like superstars, ๐ŸŽฎ play mini-games, ๐Ÿ›ซ travel, and so much more! ๐Ÿคฏ๐ŸŽ‰ And with thousands of customization options for makeup, hairstyles, and clothes – we can totally express ourselves and be whoever we want to be! ✨๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ’– Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the magic of true friendship?! Let's go! ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŽฎ My Talking Angela 2 is available to download and play now on all major platforms worldwide: https://o7n.co/mta2-yt-description