Tuesday, January 3, 2023

My Little Pony: Sister Switch

I Can Read! Comics #3 (Level 1): Sister Switch
Megan Roth | Agnes Garbowska
Description: Walk a Mile in Each Other's Horseshoes!
When Pipp and Zipp get into a fight, the pony friends decide they should switch places!

More I Can Read! Comics for you to love:
Clark the Shark and the School Sing (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
Fish and Sun (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
Fish and Wave (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
Pete the Cat: Making New Friends (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
Pete the Cat and the Sprinkle Stealer (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
My Little Pony: Sunny's Day (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
My Little Pony: Izzy Comes Home (I Can Read! Comics Level 1)
FriendBots: Blink and Block Make a Wish (I Can Read! Comics Level 2)
FriendBots: Blink and Block Bug Each Other (I Can Read! Comics Level 2)
Tiny Tales: Shell Quest (I Can Read! Comics Level 3)
Tiny Tales: A Feast for Friends (I Can Read! Comics Level 3)