Thursday, February 9, 2023

Talking Angela Songs Playlist - A Song for Two

A Song for Two 🎤🎶 Talking Angela Songs Playlist
Length: 2:01
Description: Who loves to sing and dance more than me?! 🤔 No one! 😆 Performing and making music is one of the best feelings in the world, #LittleKitties! 💗🎵

I love it! 🥰 It lets me express myself. It's challenging, exhilirating, and just so much fun. There's just nothing like it! 🙌

I'm taking a little trip down memory lane with a mashup of some really fun performances. 🤩 Wanna come with me?! These are the songs I've picked for this all-singing, all-singing collection. What do you think?! 👇

00:00 💕 A Song for Two
00:18 🥳 Baby, I'm Free!
00:36 💖 The Shiny Heart
00:56 🎸 A Million Things
01:29 😃 Let's Hang Out Together

Want to watch more? I've put together a couple of really cool mixtapes with some of my greatest hits.