Thursday, July 4, 2024

My Talking Hank: Islands - Launch Trailer

🏝️ The Adventure Begins! 🎉 My Talking Hank: Islands (Official Launch Trailer)
Length: 1:09
Description: IT'S HERE! 🏝️🎉 My Talking Hank: Islands is now available to download and play worldwide: https://o7n.co/ytgen-My-Talking-Hank-Islands

Talking Hank's starting a new adventure! Want to join him? He lives on his very own island paradise... 😉🌴☀️ We're talking sun, sand, and SERIOUS FUN!

Want to give the island lion a haircut? 🦁 Wash an elephant? 🐘💦 Swim in the sea with dolphins? 🐬 Decorate Hank's super cool treehouse? 🤩 You can do all this and more! You never know what amazing things you'll discover on the island. 🙌

And Hank needs you too! Feed him delicious island treats, make sure he remembers to take a bath, put him to bed at night and...try his crazy ice cream creations! 😅🍦

🏝️🎮 Your island adventure is just a click away! My Talking Hank: Islands is available now to download and play 👉 https://o7n.co/ytgen-My-Talking-Hank-Islands

LA BAMBA/RICHARD VALENZUELA/Used by Permission of Sony Music Publishing (US) LLC, and Carlin Music Delaware (WW, exc. US) LLC. All rights reserved.